Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Friday 23 May 2008

Madonna: I get better with age





Good old Madge always likes to look on the bright side of life.

A number of vainer stars might be tempted to go under the knife or shy away from the camera as they approach their 50th birthday.

But the landmark age doesn't faze the queen of pop as she said recently she feels better-looking now than ever before.

Madonna explained: "I like the way I look better now. My thighs aren't as chubby. I'm not kidding. I'm being perfectly honest."

You gotta love the hit-maker's optimism as the star also said that she has never thought herself beautiful but knows she can still pack a punch in the style stakes.

"I see myself as practical and handsome, and useful," she said.

"I don't think of myself as a great beauty. But I think of myself as stylish."

We certainly agree with you there Madge.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18607487-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE