Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Lily: Blondes really do have more fun!





Now there may be plenty of peeps out there who think that Lily Allen looked better as a brunette, but the sprightly singer has said that she is in no hurry to return to her dark roots anytime soon as she is having way too much fun as a blonde.

The Smile singer shocked fans when she traded in her trademark brown locks for a new platinum blonde revamp, but she says that she is over-the-moon about her new look.

She said: "I'm loving being blonde. I'm not sure if I'll go back to brunette or not, but I'm definitely having fun as I am and I don't fancy a change right now."

Lil also revealed that, despite having a rubbish start to 2008 what with her miscarriage and all that, she is back on fighting form and feeling great about her second album.

"I'm feeling really excited," said Lily.

"I'm going to be working with some great people and some new ones too. I'm feeling happy and positive about this year."
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18609994-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE