Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Thursday 1 May 2008

Hudson: I don't care about my looks





Kate Hudson has graced the cover of People magazine's Most Beautiful issue, having been listed as one of the most attractive women in the world.

Despite the accolade, the 29-year-old daughter of Goldie Hawn insists that she does not bother about the way she looks too much and says that she would rather spend time with her four-year-old son Ryder.

She told the magazine: "I even got to the point where I started waxing my own legs because I don't have the time. I'd rather be home with Ryder sitting there waxing my legs.

"I haven't gotten a facial in a million years. I don't do those kinds of things. And when I do, I always think, 'I should do this more often.' "

Other stars to grace the list included pregnant Fantastic Four star Jessica Alba, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez, Hall Berry and Isla Fisher.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18576407-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE