Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Scarlett: I'm not what you see on the red carpet





Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has said that she is sick of people thinking that she is the glamorous woman they see on the red carpet.

The 23-year-old blonde bombshell says that glamming up for film premieres is part of her job but that she is not the sex symbol that people think she is.

Scarlett endorses products for a number of cosmetic and fashion companies but says that she does not want people to make assumptions about her based on those decisions.

She told Spin magazine: "I have platinum blonde hair, and I'm extremely curvy. I pour myself into a dress and show up and strut my stuff at premieres.

"Of course I expect people will have certain ideas but it's weird if people associate the fact that I sell handbags or wear a bikini with who I am when I wake up in the morning."

Scarlett is releasing her first music album, Anywhere I Lay My Head, on May 19th.
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18572065-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE