Miss Butterfly, www.missbutterfly.co.uk

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Lisa says she lost George over roast dinners





British model Lisa Snowdon has mused that she lost George Clooney because she failed to cook him a roast dinner.

The 37-year-old brunette, who is currently presenting Britain's Next Top Model, enjoyed a brief relationship with the Hollywood heartthrob but claims that their romance ended because she never cooked him the traditional English meal.

Lisa joked: "I never made George a roast. It's the way to a man's heart, isn't it?! Dammit! I knew I messed up somewhere!"

She also revealed that she is happy George has moved on and found love again with former cocktail waitress Sarah Larson.

Lisa told OK! magazine: "I don't get any pangs of jealousy when I see pictures of him with Sarah. I really, hand on heart, don't.

"We both made the decision to split up so it wasn't like one of us was jilted. I'm just really happy for him and he seems to be very happy with his girlfriend."
ADNFCR-1447-ID-18574543-ADNFCR



No comments:

THE COMMENTS MADE HERE DO NOT REPRESENT/ SPEAK ON BEHALF OF/ OPINION OF MISSBUTTERFLY LTD

IF YOU POST A COMMENT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE